Who we are
Kids First Group (KFG) is the leading group in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Doha for providing premium early years education and childcare. Founded in 2011, we have 16 nursery schools, with one to add to our growing portfolio before end of 2021.
Our promise is to nurture, trust, and follow the child in a holistic manner. We give them both roots and wings during their early years’ experience. We guarantee state of the art learning facilities, bespoke curriculums, dedicated management, and pedagogical teams across our nurseries. Our personal approach allows us to cater to each family’s specific requirements as part of our community-led ethos.
KFG is part of a wider global movement that takes large steps in the innovation of early years education. We are on a mission: investing in people and communities for both a more human and humane present and future.
We believe that each child is unique and when nurtured, encouraged and supported, can undertake and excel at age appropriate challenges.
To be the leading group in Early Childhood Education and Care building solid foundations for the next generation.
What makes us different
We are confident at Kids First Group, that parents will find an early years education they will not be able to find anywhere else. We proudly showcase our nurseries which offer a tailored choice to suit every parent. We stand unique from other group nurseries, as each of our Kids First Group nurseries specializes in and is passionate about their own exclusive curriculum and pedagogical approach: spanning a choice from the Early Years Foundation Stage (British EYFS), Montessori Method, and Reggio Emilia Approach, to name a few. Additionally, each nursery offers education that is bilingual and multilingual.
Click here to read more, and find which childcare facility best suits you, and your child’s needs.
We are confident that the quality of education KFG offers is the best in the region.
At Kids First Group we recognize the integral importance of the first five years of a child’s life. These formative years lay the foundation for their future wellbeing, development, happiness, and achievement. As everything in life, the strength and quality of this foundation, determines the potential for growth. This is a duty and responsibility we take with pride, dedication and seriousness. In all elements of our work the child is at our core: to unleash their full potential.
We ensure all elements of the child’s holistic development are met. We believe children have an innate love of learning and we honor their immense capacity to absorb information and develop when given the freedom, independence, and support.
Our educators create a prepared and exciting learning environment to allow them to learn at their own pace.
We believe the role of early years education is to allow the child to follow their natural instinct. We encourage children to enjoy the process of learning, with the freedom of movement and choice within healthy and safe boundaries.
Our Core Values
- We always try to do the right thing
- We are honest and straightforward with each other and with parents
- We collaborate constructively and support each other
- We are all leaders in our area of responsibility, with a deep commitment to delivering leadership results
- We focus our resources on achieving the leadership vision of KFG
- We develop the capability to deliver our goals and eliminate barriers
- We accept personal accountability to meet our business needs, improve our systems and help others improve their effectiveness
- We all act like owners, treating the company’s assets as our own and behaving with company’s long term vision and mission in mind
Passion for winning
- We are determined to be the best at doing what matters most
- We have a healthy dissatisfaction with status quo
- We have a compelling desire to continuously improve and to win in the marketplace
- We have confidence in each other’s capabilities and intentions
- We believe that people work best when there is a foundation of trust
- We respect our colleagues, parents and children and treat them as we want to be treated